Temptu S/B Hi-Def Brilliant Color Supreme Versatility


Since I got a request from fellow makeup artist Nikkischipper to try out my new purchase from Temptu, I decided to test out the "imitate this" makeup that was on "BLUSH : the Search for the Next makeup artist" (since I just watched the show yesterday).


I thought since it had such strong colors I could probably test out the opacity of the S/B blue, pink and yellow on my face.
















I started out with a fresh face- I did not put on the S/B primer but I used the



Embryolisse Lait-Creme as a base since Temptu trainer Kristina Duff had said in her workshop that it works as both a primer and a moisturizer under any of the S/B line product.

I've already gone through 2 huge tubes of these and I LOVVEE it to death, too bad I could only buy the last small one at IMATS since I went too late!

Anyhow, I have the before and after pictures:



I ran it through my Temptu Air compressor/airbrush kit and I did not wear any foundation before spraying myself with color :)



















here's the after with the more dim bathroom lighting:




As ridiculous as I look I think it's quite interesting hehe and fun nonetheless (minus the cleaning of the airbrush gun, that's the part I hate most about using the airbrush! Especially since S/B solutions dry super quickly and the cup is non-detachable making it harder to clean the insides)









I tried to color correct it in photoshop so it's not as yellow:


Hopefully you can see the colors more true in their form. I did not use flash. The consistency is fairly similar to the S/B foundations I feel like it might be a little bit more viscous (OR it might be my imagination HAHA!<-- highly likely)

Anyways, I look forward to trying them out more and with stencils as well during photoshoots! *can't wait!*

[peace]

p.s. sorry bout the fail attempt to imitate the "look" hehe It's actually rather hard spraying your own eyelids... I wonder how Kristina Duff manages to draw her eyeliner with the airbrush paint! X_X ~~

p.p.s. I didn't prime my eyes before I put the paint on my eyelids so they feel a bit tight~ but otherwise the face feels fine~

1 comment: