a sneak peek of

what I did with photographer Ryan Chua and Brazilian Beauty(Look (SF)Next(LA)Elite (Miami)) Paula Newlands yesterday in SF and then later on I rushed down to the South bay area to hold another shoot with mr. Rummy M and Chinese beauty (Ford model) Ying Fu~~ We did two looks in each shoot, as Ryan had another shoot in the morning so we only had a few short hours before I had to drive back to the south bay to my second shoot. Sadly it was super rushed (esp since the hairstylist had thought it was a night shoot X_X so we had to scramble and quickly curl her hair as well) and I wasn't really sure exactly what was expected of me so I just did one natural-esque commercial style shoot (but the stylist had provided all "BEBE" clothings for the shoot that day so I felt like anything TOO "commercial" (natural) wasn't going to fit it the clothes very well.

Here are some BTS photos I took of the boys (Ryan and his friends Mike and Phillip) snapping away~



and two pics of Paula posing in her crazy arched boots on a steep slope X_X on a cold windy day in SF at Golden Gate Park : the boys even had to help her down coz it was so steep...




~~ *(she even walked into two huge spider webs as she was posing X_X ) I salute to the models



I tried editing them a bit so they look a bit better than something that just rolled out of my little camera

oh yah she brought her doggy Lexi as well! such a cute little poochie


was rushing back so forgot to take a pic of the 2nd look~ Oh well~

haha and then here are the two looks we did for Ying ~ (one simple beauty with a twist or should I say "braid" of fashion) Her agency wants her to build her beauty/fashion book now (previously they had only categorized her as a commercial model due to her sweet smile and friendly look)


so this was the first look we did for her :(i edited it to make the darkground darker so it doesnt look like..ugh.. my dining room/kitchen LMAO!)




the photographer saw me wearing OCC's "grandma" and loved it so told me to do it on Ying hehe since we wanted something just to show her lips ~ the inspiration photo was a bronzed girl with a piece of beautiful jewelry across her face ~ just showing her lips so to make things interesting I braided her hair with a piece extension across her face as a "mask" hahaha, the pink matched her sundress as well~ (unintentional) not like the photos will have the pink since it's a beauty shot~ more like this:



the second look we wanted to do blue bling lips from some other inspirational photos ^_^ and somehow it ended up looking like this:



lol Ying is so cute haha she really liked the bling lips just like me ! (haha I think girls are just easily amused by shiny things... LMAO~~* She reminded me of "Dorthy" from Finding Nemo LMAO


hahahaha she's tan so we thought we might turn her "pale" in post ...hopefully the photographer does a better job than me LMAO!:



who knows, either way I look forward to the final edited shots ~~ <3

[peace]

No comments:

Post a Comment