Tony Chu Photography {Editorial}

I'm always excited to work with my good friend Tony Chu {Tony Chu Photography} since I've always been a fan of his bright bold work.  We went ahead and did a shoot with his good friend and amazing model Taylor!  She is such a gorgeous girl who was not afraid to do what was needed to get the best photos!  True trooper she was!  

Tony arranged for the photoshoot to be in an AMAZING location in Fremont!  It was my first time there but I was in awe of the beauty once I got there.  See this picture I took on my phone! :)


The skies reflected perfectly onto the still waters <3.

Since we were shooting outdoors, we pretty much had to the makeup right out of our cars.  I'm pretty used to working on set so anywhere with good lighting is fine with me.  :)

Tony even took a few photos of me at work! <3 Thanks Tony!!

I love pictures of me doing makeup without really seeing my face since I normally have a pretty unflattering expression on while I'm concentrating.  :P



It was so cold out there, but Taylor is a tough girl and totally pulled off the "I'm here in the wild on a warm summer day" look perfectly!

Here are some behind the scene photos I snapped while everyone else was at work:

Tony and Eric doing their thing :)



Models have a tough job.  I salute you!  

climbing onto rocks barefoot and posing like it's easy to float

looking warm in barely any clothing


Looking sultry even when you have rocks jutting into your spine :( 

 

While I was collaging this behind the scenes photo together, I decided to get rid of those bags in the back.  It literally took 2 seconds with the aid of the spot healing tool from photoshop CS5! <3 I LOVE that program.  It has some amazing functions.  
I'm also looking forward to this possible function of making blurry photos looking sharp again.  It would be such a life saver for people with unsteady hands like me!
Check out this sneak peek of what might be out on CS6 [here].  It's totally mind-blowing.  

Anyhow, here are some of the final products we got back :)





Check out those abs! :)


Tony doing what he does best :) 

Besides editorial work, Tony also shoots weddings, portraits and even puppies!! He's super fun and easy to work with.  I can't wait to see what we get up to next time!  

[Happy days]

No comments:

Post a Comment